Consulting and Training for Organizations
Dr. C. Nicole Henderson has extensive higher education experience and is a college readiness, retention and success expert, especially for students at risk of not completing. She is the Dean of Student Affairs and created the highly successful, research based, SmartStart college readiness, retention, and success coaching program. She has extensive experience creating college pathways which support student access, retention and completion. In her 25+ year career, she has:
- Served on the Middle States Commission on Higher Education accreditation evaluation team
- Developed college-wide student success and retention strategic plans
- Implemented Student Affairs operational plans
- Coached hundreds of students from high school to medical school
- Provided numerous workshops, seminars and professional training for faculty, staff, students, and community organizations.